Muddy spring got you down? We are definitely in that pre-green spring season in our backyard. And while I can’t wait to see all the green and everything in bloom, my girls recently reminded me that it is far better to enjoy the season we’re in.
And we are full-on in mud season. It is squishy, cool, scoop-able, and fun for hours!
So this is your reminder from the pen&thimble crew to pull on your mud boots, grab some buckets and shovels, and enjoy this squishy season!
Other activities we are loving this spring:
- Bring binoculars and magnifying glasses to admire the buds on the trees and shoots coming up!
- Email insiders: Check your inboxes in May for a fun Spring Scavenger Hunt printable that is great fun on hikes!
- Blowing Bubbles
- Visiting Our Favorite Playgrounds
- Don’t forget your favorite pen&thimble placemats and napkins to avoid paper and plastic waste!
- Collecting Sticks
- We’ve started a nature table in the mudroom after hearing a friend has one in her house! Our nature table used to be a side catch-all table. Now it is a stick table, I mean Nature Table. 😉
What are your favorite spring activities? I mean right now I’m just loving any excuse to get outdoors! How about you?
Hold up! Are you an email insider? Each month insiders get: 1) A FREEBIE, 2) EXCLUSIVE coupon code, and 3) Activity and NEW Book Suggestions!
Yes, Every month! In May, the freebie is spring lunch note printables and a very fun Spring Scavenger Hunt! (Plus you get panda lunchbox notes right away after signing up!) Grab your freebies and monthly savings here: bit.ly/ampmail