It’s time to make some bright and colorful Valentine’s Day treats! Reblogging this oldie but goodie!
Do you have a toddler? Kid? Then perhaps you have a lot of broken crayons in your house too? Turn those broken crayons into Valentine’s Day gifts with my simple tutorial. This is seriously a no-fail, simple activity. Low on time-investiment and high on super cute outcome!
1. Broken crayons (I used multiple brands and sizes)
2. One silicone heart mould tray
4. Baking tray
1. Peel the papers off of your crayons if they still reside there.
2. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
3. Break crayons down further to fit into the moulds. Great stress relief — snap! snap! crack!
Heart moulds + broken crayons = Meant to be
4. Put broken crayons into moulds. There does not appear to be a right or wrong way to do this. I…
View original post 190 more words