In the month of August I made, packaged, and shipped 269 items. Most of which were placemats and napkins for back-to-school!
I’ve been seeing pictures of our napkins in lunch boxes going to school (and coming back–yay)!
Placemats heading to Montessori classrooms!
Back-to-school has been SO fun on the business end and on the personal side too!
My oldest starts pre-K at the elementary school on Tuesday and my husband and I were talking about making her first school lunch tomorrow. You know there will be a pen&thimble cloth napkin tucked in her bento box! A special one to make her smile and let her know I am thinking of her. (It’s this one!) She was eyeing it during our photoshoot and she loves dress-up and Halloween! I will be listening for her squeal at lunchtime … I’ll just be a few farm fields down the road!
What napkin print would make your little one smile at lunchtime? Tell me in the comments below, on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram! I’ll pick some of your suggestions to add to the shop next! The more far-out, the better!
Have I talked about the new napkins in my shop? They are my favorite and my most-used item that I sell now that my youngest has grown out of drool bibs.
(Sob! Why do they grow so fast? When did my baby suddenly become a not-baby? She’s turning two in 2 months! Real talk, if I had a dollar for every time I wished my littlest was out of the baby stage, well I wouldn’t need to have this shop or blog or anything. I’d be sailing around Turks and Caicos on my yacht named “Hey Buoys”)
So all this talking to myself and tropical dreaming aside, these napkins are my favorite because…
- At 7×7 they are perfect size for little hands, lunch boxes, bento boxes, and diaper bags
- My little kids feel like big kids using them
- They are tiny but backed with soft and absorbent paper towel-like fabric
- I use them and reuse them and I feel awesome because they’re eco-friendly
- They are useful and fun and I love useful and fun things the most of all
- Use them for wiping hands and mouths after a meal
- Use them for wiping tabletops before settling to eat
- Use them to clean up crumbs and spills
- Use a damp one for wiping baby’s bottom during a change
- Use them as cocktail napkins or coasters during your yacht party
- Use them for fancy tea parties on the living room floor
So what are you waiting for? Go grab some for your family!