Have I talked about the new napkins in my shop? They are my favorite and my most-used item that I sell now that my youngest has grown out of drool bibs.
(Sob! Why do they grow so fast? When did my baby suddenly become a not-baby? She’s turning two in 2 months! Real talk, if I had a dollar for every time I wished my littlest was out of the baby stage, well I wouldn’t need to have this shop or blog or anything. I’d be sailing around Turks and Caicos on my yacht named “Hey Buoys”)
So all this talking to myself and tropical dreaming aside, these napkins are my favorite because…
- At 7×7 they are perfect size for little hands, lunch boxes, bento boxes, and diaper bags
- My little kids feel like big kids using them
- They are tiny but backed with soft and absorbent paper towel-like fabric
- I use them and reuse them and I feel awesome because they’re eco-friendly
- They are useful and fun and I love useful and fun things the most of all
- Use them for wiping hands and mouths after a meal
- Use them for wiping tabletops before settling to eat
- Use them to clean up crumbs and spills
- Use a damp one for wiping baby’s bottom during a change
- Use them as cocktail napkins or coasters during your yacht party
- Use them for fancy tea parties on the living room floor
So what are you waiting for? Go grab some for your family!